Home Insurance



No matter what type of house you stay in - apartment, villa or townhouse, we protect it all. Unfortunately, accidents sometimes happen whether you are at home or away, but you can be rest assured that we are always here to help you.

Whether you are a landlord or a tenant of the property, our home insurance policy protects your home, contents and rent, furniture, fixture & fittings against damage caused by risks such as:

  • Alternate Text Fire and explosions
  • Alternate Text Earthquake, flood, and natural calamity
  • Alternate Text Bursting of water pipes
  • Alternate Text Impact caused by road vehicles or aircraft
  • Alternate Text Burglary
  • Alternate Text In addition to the accidental damage, the policy extends to cover your liability to the third party in case of claims made against you.
Online Home Insurance
04 595 9666