DNI announces the resolutions of its General Assembly meeting
7 Mar 2016
DNI General Assembly Meeting had been convened on Monday 07th March 2016 and passed the following resolutions:-
1. Board of Directors' reports for the company activities and financial result for the financial year ended at 31/12/2015
2. The Auditor's report for the year ended at 31/12/2015 had been approved.
3. The Company's financial statements for the year ended 31/12/2015 has been approve.
4. Transfer of AED 40 Million (Forty Million Dirhams) from General Reserve to Retained Earnings has been approved.
5. It has been approved to distribute cash dividend of 20% of paid up share capital - AED 23.100 Million (Twenty-three Million, one hundred thousand Dirhams). Shareholders who are listed by the end of Thursday 17/03/2016 are eligible to receive dividend.
6. A Remuneration of 10% of net profits of AED 3.504 Million (Three million, five hundred and four thousand Dirhams ) for the Board of Director's has been approved.
7. The Chairman and the Members of the Board were discharged from any liabilities related to their duties during the year ended 31/12/2015.
8. Auditors were discharged from any liabilities related to their duties during the year ended 31/12/2015.
9. M/S. Grant Thornton has been reappointed as Statutory Auditors for the year 2016.
10. It has been approved to amend the company Article of Association to comply with the Federal Law No. (2) of 2015 for the commercial companies .